The C.E.I.L organizes at the beginning of every session a placement test .On the basis of this test, learners are will be organized in different learning levels according to their writing and oral competences. Registration takes place at the Center of Intensive Language Teaching situated in the university’s old central library and requires two steps:
On the university website
Registration form (download)
2- Final registration.
The registration dossier incorporates the following documents:
• A registration certificate (for students)
• Work certificate (for staff)
• Registration fees will be paid at….
• 2000 DA for students
• 3000 AD for university employees
• A 4000 D for university teachers
• 5000 AD for non-university learners.